Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What do you like about the Google product? What do you dislike? Would you recommend the product to friends and colleagues?

I love using google as my main search engine source and was suprised to see all the different products they had. The one I chose to use was the Google Translator tool. Thinking in terms of customer service, I thought it would be useful to play around with this in case I would ever come across a situation in which a translation would be needed. I found the translate product to work very well in that it would for the most part accurately translate the word or phrase I needed. The only problem I came across was trying to type all the different punctuations on letters needed for languages other than english. Other than that, the program worked well for its intended purpose and I would definitely recommend the use of this product to my colleagues and friends.
I was also intrigued by the Google SketchUp program, but had difficulties downloading the program so I was not able to test it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment